We’ve built HubSpot on the belief that you earn attention by being of value. That belief is at the very heart of HubSpot’s success; creating remarkable content is what makes a remarkable brand.
We’ve spent the past decade investing in educational content to help all kinds of business builders be successful. Marketing, sales, customer support, customer success, product, engineering, entrepreneurs are all helping to build and grow businesses. And, we’ve provided free education through our blogs, YouTube, Academy, and podcasts to help.
With nearly 114,000 customers now using HubSpot to scale their companies, our ambitions around content have only gotten bigger.
It’s why we’re excited to announce the launch of, a new audio destination that is home to six great shows that represent a wide range of business topics and backgrounds. Together, this collection covers the scope and mastery every company needs to find success. The inaugural members of the network are:
- Entrepreneurs on Fire, which delivers the inspiration and strategies you need to fire up your entrepreneurial journey and create the life you’ve always dreamed of.
- Business Infrastructure, which provides solutions and real-life stories to owners and operators of fast-growing small businesses seeking practical tips for creating the operations and business infrastructure needed to grow a company.
- Being Boss, an exploration of not only what it means, but what it takes to be boss as a creative business owner, freelancer, or side-hustler.
- The MarTech Podcast, which tells stories of marketers who use technology to generate growth and achieve success by unearthing the successes and pitfalls of industry experts and the tools and tips that they’ve learned along the way.
- The Salesman Podcast, which helps sales professionals learn how to find buyers and win business in a modern, effective, and ethical way.
- My First Million, where the hosts brainstorm new business ideas based on trends and opportunities in the market, and share the stories of how companies made their first million.
Why a Podcast Network?
We believe the popularity of audio will continue to grow. It’s a media format that is continuing to evolve and get better.
Companies like, and companies like Clubhouse are innovating in how we consume and connect around audio.
More and more people are listening to podcasts. In fact, more than— that’s over 61% growth in under three years. Each week more Americans listen to a podcast than have Netflix accounts.
But, one common challenge for people is how to discover great podcasts, ones that can help them unlock their problems and provide them with the inspiration to do better. As the number of podcasts grows, how do you find the ones that are best for you?
HubSpot’s Podcast Network brings together the best-in-class business shows that educate and inspire — all in one place. It will help introduce people to new shows, episodes, and creators who can help unlock their next phase of growth.
The Podcast Network will help us to reach and serve millions of business builders, and we’re excited to keep adding new creators and shows so our audience can get the best content from whoever can serve them best.
We want to continue to be the premier source of education for business builders, but we also want to pair that education with stories that inspire.
We want to shine a light on the experts, brands, and leaders who’ve overcome their obstacles, disrupted their markets, and have remarkable things to say. We want to make sure our audience has the latest trends that matter to them and help them understand what those trends mean for their careers and businesses.
We want to ensure all business builders have the content they need in whatever medium they choose to consume it, whether it’s a blog post, newsletter, podcast, or video.
With the, and by launching our podcast network, we’re working to ensure our audience gets the best content from HubSpot’s media team, and the creators who can educate and inspire them.