- How to make your Webinars with GoToWebinar – Basic features
- How to host a webinar, Sharing Panel, Engagement, recordings, reports
- How to use GoToMeeting – meeting invitations, preferences, hosting
- How to use GoToStage – share videos with you audience
- How to make a automated webinar
- GoToWebinar Integrations
- Lead Generation And Webinars – High-Converting Webinar Landing Page Using a Real Proven Strategy
- Webinar Conversion Masterclass – Blueprint for your Sales Webinar
- Introduction to Webinars – Sales Webinar Blueprint
- 10 Webinar Knowledge Articles – Free preview
- 30-minute complimentary Business Growth Coaching Session to help you bring knowledge into action
- Will to learn, create webinars and basic computer skills
Everything you need to know to sell more using webinars
In this course, you will learn everything about webinars, Go-ToWebinar, GoToMeeting, and GoToStage. Not only the technical side but also how to use webinars to grow your business through an engaging audience. You will have 4 different courses in 1.
Learn how to make successful webinars that can help you boost your sales and grow your business.
Theses are the 4 courses included in this course:
- GoToWebinar, GoToMeeting, GoToStage
- Create a Sales Webinar
- Lead Generation And Webinars
- Webinar Conversion Masterclass
- 10 Webinar Knowledge Articles – Free
- Complimentary 30-minute Business Growth Coaching Session
1. Brand New Over-The-Shoulder Video Series On How To Quickly & Easily Launch Your First Live Event Using GoToWebinar.
Have you noticed the webinar trends over the years?
If you did, then you know that every so and so are doing it almost every day.
So you wonder how effective is it?
If you’ve given this a thought and you want to know the real truth about it…
…then this will be the most important letter you will ever read.
Experience Up To 50% Sales Conversion
This is no joke.
Many marketers are experiencing up to 50% on their winning webinar and that’s how powerful this method is.
But before we dive deeper into this, you need to first understand that a webinar is all about building trust with the people by educating them first of all about a specific topic.
If you do this right, then you’re in a better position to pitch something of value in the end so you can make a heck load of cash.
Once you understand this principle, you then need to have a proper platform to host your webinar so that you can attract the maximum amount of sales.
And the best webinar platform on the market is without a doubt…
GoToWebinar – The ‘Most Trusted’ Webinar Platform Among Business People.
Before we go any further, let me give you some insights about GoToWebinar…
- GoToWebinar is ranked as the number 1 customer service provider for video conferencing solutions.
- In 2017, over 60 million people attended a GoToWebinar event.
- GoToWebinar is designed to provide affordable solutions to everyone, they have different plans that work for different kinds of you.
- GoToWebinar provides webinar data through reporting analytics.
- GoToWebinar makes it possible to create vibrant pre-recorded webinars that look and feel like a live webinar.
- 63% of B2B content marketers view GoTOWebinar as the most effective marketing tool.
- GoToWebinar hosts over 2.7M webinars every year.
- Customers who use GoToWebinar generate over 25% of qualified leads.
Why You Need To Get Started Now:
- Webinars are very cost-effective when it comes to marketing and campaigns.
- Webinars are engaging and great for driving traffic.
- A platform for repurposed content.
- Stay on top of your stats and measure your return on investment easily.
- Maximum flexibility and webinar dynamics with GoToWebinar.
Here’s What You’ll Discover Inside This Video Training:
- How to get started with GoToWebinar.
- Learn how to get used to the interface and configure your settings.
- Learn how to launch your first live event and what are the options to select when doing it.
- Learn how to work with GoToWebinar features for a better broadcast.
- How to quickly and easily work with the templates provided in the member’s area.
- How to create attractive landing pages to get more people to register.
- How to get your link to promote your live event.
- Learn how to use their link to embed it in your website.
- Learn the different techniques involved in using GoToWebinar to grow your business.
- How to use their automated system to pre-record your webinar.
- How to schedule an event and set reminders.
- Learn how to sell your product on a live event and what are the features to use for it.
- Learn the tricks used to promote your offers anywhere you wish.
- How to prepare your slide presentations and how to properly broadcast them.
- Learn how to put GoToWebinar work for you even when you’re not here.
- How to use best use GoToWebinar to grow your business and how to succeed with it.
- Learn the different techniques used by to marketers to harness GoToWebinar to its full potential.
- And so much more…
2. Create a Sales Webinar
Discover Why Your Existing Webinar Isn’t Producing The Sales Conversions You Want. You’ll Also Learn How to Take It To The Next Level, and Skyrocket Your Sales Conversions… Starting Today!
Video #1: Introduction to Webinar Conversions
In this specific video series, we are going to cover how this specific system works and what tools you need to get started.
Video #2: Biggest Mistakes Webinar Hosts Make That Lose sale
Many webinar hosts make mistakes that cause them to lose sales. So in this specific video we are going to cover how you can combat this so you do not lose as many sales.
Video #3: How to Increase Your Actual Attendee Rate
One of the biggest problems that you will face is getting people who signed up for the webinar to actually show up. The truth of the matter is that not everybody who signs up will actually show up. In fact statistics show that out of those people who have signed up for your webinar sometimes over 50% will not show up. So how do you combat this and make sure that you can increase your actual attend rate? There will be more on that in this particular video.
Video #4: Webinar Email Schedule
It’s important to use an email follow-up system so that you can remind people of your webinar, and so you can email them after the webinar, especially the people who did not show up for your webinar. So in this video we will be covering a specific email schedule we recommend that works really well.
– Email a couple of times before the Webinar to remind people.
– Recommended Email schedule
Video #5: Email Follow Up and Reminder Templates
How would you like to swipe our email follow up and reminder templates? Well you can do that in this particular video.
Video #6: Getting people to run through your door
It’s your last chance to get people through the door to buy your product and service. Often times we can use webinar replay, which basically allows previously recorded webinars to be sent to people so they can watch the webinar again. Though there is a specific strategy that we can employ that will help you increase your sales. This especially works with people who are on the fence and are unsure about buying your product or service because of certain objections.
Video #7: After the Webinar Follow Up Templates
In addition, how would you like access to our follow up templates specifically for after your webinar is over? This is crucial because you want to be able to reach those who attended your webinar as well as those who have not attended.
3. Lead Generation And Webinars
“Finally, Discover How to Create a High-Converting Webinar Landing Page Using a Real Proven Strategy… Starting Today!”
This 9-part video course is designed to show you how you can quickly and easily get more people attending your webinars! Here’s a breakdown of this 9 part video series in more detail.
Video #1 – Introduction
Before we jump into the video course, we are going to get you into the right mindset. Next, you will be given a quick video overview so you know exactly what to expect, and you’ll be able to implement everything at a much faster rate. And then we will discuss the basics of what you need to get started.
Video #2 – Before the Sales Copy
Before we discuss sales copy you need to get a list of what you have. This way, when we begin the process of creating the sales copy, you already have a head start. We will discuss landing page creation options and other elements that will help you increase your conversions.
Video #3 – Benefits
Before we look at the headline and other sales copy elements, we want to take a bottom-to-top approach rather than the other way around that is typically taught. As such, in this particular video we will be discussing benefits and why it’s important to start with these first before we look at the headline.
Video #4 – Headlines / Sub-Headlines
After you create a list of the top benefits, it’s time to talk about how to create your headlines and sub-headlines.
Video #5 – Freebies
One way to get people to sign up for your webinar is by giving away something of value for free. Not just anything for free, but something that they would really want. We will discuss this further in this particular video.
Video #6 – Curiosity
In this video we will discuss elements that will help build curiosity of what’s on the other side. These elements can include media such as videos or images. But the big question is, should you use videos or should you not? There’s more on that in this video.
Video #7 – Scarcity
It’s been proven that if you don’t get somebody to sign up at that very instant, they will forget about you. And the majority of the time this is because people are busy, and if they don’t take action at that very moment they never will. So what kind of scarcity elements can you include in your page that will help you get sign-ups right away?
Video #8 – Compliance
Before you promote your landing page with any type of paid advertising such as Google ads or even Facebook ads, you need to make sure that your pages are compliant. For example, you will need to have proper legal pages. This video will lay out everything you need.
Video #9 – Inside the Webinar Funnel
At this moment in time we have covered the majority of the course. As a bonus we want to show you the layout in my map of what is inside your webinar funnel. We will not go into great depth, but you’ll be given a quick overview of the pages that you need in order to be successful so you can get started without any delay.
Grab this video course now so you can start converting more webinar prospects into loyal customers!
4. Webinar Conversion Masterclass
It is known that Webinars have a better conversion rate than most sales communication mediums simply because of the live social element and social proof.
Questions that could be potential objections can be answered in real-time.
Average conversions can range from 10 to 35 percent or even higher.
Of course, automated webinars convert really well, too.
But numbers aside, webinars can do much more than just sell products and services. In fact, webinars can be used to build great relationships with customers and prospects…
… Which oftentimes is most overlooked.
Most people make the mistake of thinking about making the sale first instead of gaining trust and providing value.
Now, of course, webinars can be used in many different ways depending on your ultimate business goals.
Some webinars are purely educational, and some webinars are ultimately aimed at getting people through your business door.
So oftentimes, not all webinars are created equal.
Now the type of webinar that we will be aiming for is sales webinars, which are used to sell your product or get more leads.
But the ultimate goal is to convince your customers to engage and interact with you, which equals higher sales conversions.
So the big question is, how do you create high converting webinars that have high engagement that will yield higher sales conversions?
Here’s a list of this 9 part video series in more detail
Video #1: Introduction to Webinars and Recommended Tools
In this specific video, we will be covering a quick overview of this video series, itself. You will learn how it all works as well as the recommended tools and webinar platforms that we have tested. You can learn from our mistakes so that you don’t have to make them.
Video #2: What’s a Webinar Without An Audience?
So what’s the point of having a webinar without knowing your audience? That is the big question. Often times we make the mistake of jumping straight in to creating a webinar and not realizing who the target audience is we are trying to engage. We may know what the audience wants on a general level, but do we really? So we will be covering who your best prospects are and how to engage them, so that you can attract the people most likely to buy.
Think about it. Why would you want to spend all your time creating a webinar and drive tons of visitors to your webinar, only to realize that your webinar does not convert because it is not speaking to the correct audience? So we will also be covering how to figure out the audience’s desires and objections so that you can craft the perfect angle that sells every time.
Video #3: Our Blueprint for a Sales Webinar
Now that you’ve got the basics, it’s time to show you our exact step-by-step blueprint to creating a high converting sales webinar. You will get to see an exact mind map of our recommended sales webinar. Of course, this is just a basis for you so that you can customize it and create your own.
Video #4: Finding Your Angle
So what is your sales webinar angle? The angle is how you are going to ultimately sell your product or service in your sales webinar. There are many different types of angles that you can use to your advantage and we will be covering these in this specific video.
Video #5: Who’s the Host?
It’s very important to convince people of why they should listen to you. Often times, they probably already know if they have signed up for your webinar, so this is a time not to brag but to gain and reinforce their trust. There are certain ways of doing this correctly, and there are wrong ways of doing it, as well. This section is especially important because failing here could turn people off. Alternatively, success will lead to a better conversion rate.
Video #6: The Meat
In this part of the sales webinar blueprints, we will be covering how you can convey the content or meaty part of your webinar. There is more to this section than just simply blurting out why your product/service is worth buying. So we will be showing you specific strategies that you can use to really get people interested in your product or service or business.
Video #7: The Pitch
Now it’s time to pitch or sell your product. This is one of the biggest areas that people fall short on. A lot of people do not like to sell their products or ask for the sale. But we want to be upfront here and say that you can do it in such a way that people will really want to know about whatever it is that you are selling. But of course, everything before this part must be done correctly.
Video #8: Justifying The Price
If you have an expensive, high-ticket product, and you’re worried that people are not going to buy it simply because it costs more than a couple hundred dollars, then I’m going to show you a specific strategy that will help you justify the price. While the price is often one of the major objections that prospects will have, no doubt this strategy will convince them they want your product even more.
Video #9: The Close
After you have justified the price, it’s time to close the webinar. But you don’t want to just exit right away. In fact, there are a couple of things that you might want to do beforehand. So we will be covering specific strategies that work really well to persuade especially hesitant people or those who are on the fence to buy your product or service.
10 Webinar Knowledge Articles – Free
I have included 10 Webinar articles that you can preview for free.
- Generating Leads with Webinars
- Making Money with Webinars
- Preparing for Your Webinar
- The Success or Failure of Your Webinar
- Types of Webinar Software
- Using Affiliates to Promote Your Webinars
- Using Google Hangouts for Webinars
- Using Your Free Webinar Recording Wisely
- Webinars for Your Coaching Business
- Why Use Webinars for Your Business
Complimentary 30-minute Business Growth Coaching Session
As a part of the course, I would like to offer you a 30-minute complimentary Business Growth Coaching session. This is an opportunity for you to create a crystal clear vision and plan how you are going to utilize your learning and knowledge to grow your business. During this session, we will also uncover what can be stopping you, stand in your way, or slowing you down in creating the business growth that you would like to see. The purpose of this session is that you leave with renewed energy, highly motivated to execute and make it happen. Too often, we don’t utilize or implement our learning, plans, and vision. This is a chance for you to change all that.
- Anyone who want to use webinars to sell more and engage your target audience